Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PREP yourself

Here we go - I've just plonked up the first few chapters of the story I'm currently working on, which is called PREP.

Lads, probably not one for you here but ladies - might be up your alley?

School's back in session kiddies!

PREP is a story I started writing years ago and was originally based on Lord of the Flies...Thank goodness it's evolved since then (and I'd challenge you to find any similarities these days), however isn't it funny where you can draw inspiration?

Set against the back drop of a well-heeled English boarding school we follow three protagonists as they learn exactly how wrong things can go when money can't buy you everything (in a very...large...nutshell)

Check it out (I'm writing this with quavering fingers as it's honest to goodness warts and all), via the tab above.

Jacq

x

No comments:

Post a Comment